Naina YJHD outfits are a blend of traditional and contemporary styles, making them perfect for a party with a Bollywood theme. You can recreate her classic pink saree look, her casual college outfits or her shimmery party looks with a little bit of effort and creativity.
Best Bollywood Theme Party Dresses Ideas 2023 – Dress Up Like Never Before
This Halloween or Diwali, if you are going to hit a party in a costume let us suggest some Bollywood theme party dress ideas male and female that will make you a spotlight. Here Beyoung Blog sharing a few ideas to make your pre-wedding party more like a Bollywood party like Bollywood Characters.
- ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’Rahul is a CHEATER. He opted for a casual look for the Bollywood theme based party bash. Don’t be like Rahul. But you can be a RAHUL. Yes, you guessed it right. Got an invitation to bollywood party 2023? Dress as ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’ characters. Shah Rukh Khan, Rani Mukerji and Kajol Starrer ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’ in 1998. The film went on to become a huge hit and also received several awards.
P.S – Practice the “Om Jai Jagdish” song before going.
- Amitabh Bachchan’s ‘Jumma Chumma De De’“What’s better than a TIGER?! Recreate the most icon song. Try Amitabh Bachchan’s ‘Jumma Chumma De De’ look from Hum.
- Cocktail Saree of Deepika Padukone a.k.a NainaNobody is born party animal like Naina from YJHD, there are some Bunny who makes them party animal. Maybe you don’t have your Kabir thapad but you can find one with this Deepika’s Cocktail Outfit.
- Make Head Turns With Your POO In Boley Chudiyan LookThis generation will never understand the cuteness and sassiness of the POO from K3G. Relive the POO era with elegant Sharara and bollywood theme party is the perfect time to flaunt.P.S – Everybody turn back to look at you unless his name is Laddu.
- Raj of DDLJLike women, there are also Bollywood theme party dress ideas for male as well. Let’s start with Raj of DDLJ. SRK had a cute yet easy costume as Raj in DDLJ. All you need is a guitar and a fedora. Stick a feather on it. Wear a black leather jacket with bright blue jeans and aviator sunglasses! Also, you can bring the train as well to recreate the iconic scene.
RECREATE 70S BOLLYWOOD LOOK INSPIRED BY ZEENAT AMAN
Let’s say, if you want a retro look, opt for a chiffon saree with a bold border and pair it with a halter-neck blouse. Accessorise with a pair of Jhumka earrings, bangles, and a statement ring. This look is perfect if you’re trying to channel your inner Zeenat Aman from the 70s. Achieve that look with Raisin’s Straight Crop Top with Flared Pants.
RECREATE DILWALE DHULANIYA LE JAYENGE ICONIC KAJOL’S DRESS IN TRAIN
If you’re looking for an iconic Bollywood theme party dress idea to recreate, then you can’t go wrong with the outfit Kajol wore in “Dilwale Dhulaniya Le Jayenge”. Recreate her look by wearing Rust Floral Print Bubble Georgette A-line Midi Dress. Accessorise with a pair of gold hoop earrings and a pair of glasses.
RECREATE NAINA OUTFITS FROM YJHD
If you are a fan of the movie Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and love Naina’s looks in the film, you can easily recreate her looks by wearing Pink solid georgette flared mini dress for your next Bollywood theme party. Naina YJHD outfits are a blend of traditional and contemporary styles, making them perfect for a party with a Bollywood theme. You can recreate her classic pink saree look, her casual college outfits or her shimmery party looks with a little bit of effort and creativity. With the right dress, accessories, and makeup, you can easily transform into “Naina Talwar” and steal the show at your next Bollywood theme party.
RECREATE DEEPIKA’S LOOK FROM TAMASHA
Deepika Padukone’s character in the movie Tamasha -Tara, has some stunning looks that you can recreate wearing Light aqua abstract print georgette a-line mini dress for a Bollywood theme party. Her outfits in the movie are a blend of bohemian and contemporary styles, making them perfect for a party with a Bollywood theme.
You can recreate her casual yet chic looks with a pair of ripped jeans and a crop top or her more formal and elegant looks with a long flowy dress and statement jewellery.
To complete the look, don’t forget to add a touch of Deepika’s signature makeup with bold lips and defined eyes. With a little bit of effort, you can easily transform into Tara from Tamasha and look like a true Bollywood diva at your next party.
RECREATE ALIA BHATT’S LOOK FROM HUMPTY SHARMA KI DHULANIYA
Kavya Pratap Singh, in Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania, had some iconic looks that are perfect for a Bollywood theme party. Her outfits in the movie were a blend of traditional and modern styles, making them perfect for a party with a Bollywood theme. To recreate her look, you can wear a mustard mini silk zari print straight kurta pant set and start with a traditional suit with bright colours and bold prints. Add a touch of contemporary style with statement jewellery, like chandelier earrings or a statement necklace. Finish off the look with Alia’s signature makeup, which usually includes a natural look with a pop of colour on the lips. With a little bit of effort and creativity, you can easily transform into Kavya and look like a true Bollywood star at your next party.
Aren’t satisfied? Want more?
Fear not, we’ll also suggest Bollywood theme party dress ideas breaking down each dress in pointers with its specificity for you to get the better hang of it.